Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So much to tell

Where shall I start? Let start with some baking. 

This is my second time bake bread, I don't have a bread machine, so I search some bread recipes don't required the machine and I found this

I think i could put more honey in and maybe 5-10 mins less in the oven so it won't come out so brown. 




Now lets talk about sewing, I do not know how to sew, and I don't think I know how to use a sewing machine either. I only remember I used one or twice at school which was at like 10 years ago. 
However, I bought my first fabric from the fashion district in Downtown LA, and I bought some cheap one like a $1 a yard from Walmart just to practice doing straight lines, and then I went to Joann for more. All the fabric I bought are not expensive since I am a beginner, my husband bought me this 



This kit has everything that will help me start sewing, Love it

Here are the fabric
I am thinking to make some cushion covers and pillowcases to begin.

Moving on, Halloween is coming, have you thought about dressing up?
Here is Albert's nephew, he is so ready for it

Last thing for today, My Sis and Tony came and visit beginning of last month, and they did a photo shoot with my favorite local photographer~ Lillie, she did my engagement pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment