Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Year

I guess I finally come back to this little place. 

I know I am very bad at this. Since I started my job I become more lazy on here. 

So what did I do the last month and a half? I was working for both Christmas and New Year day, I didn't miss much cos I don't really celebrate. I did bought christmas presents for Albert's family and our dog- Cookie. 


We bought Cookie a new bed and I made him a blanket. 

After the holidays, we finally have some day off and we went to Long Beach for couple days. We have never been there before. We went onto the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific.  We used Albert's trade out benefit and stay in one of the hotel for $23, which is really good. They also have free shuttle buses which take you to all the places you want from the hotel, so we didn't use our car for 2 days. 







No comments:

Post a Comment