Thursday, March 15, 2012

Roy's

We went to Roy's for our wedding anniversary, and I am very happy with it. The food was good, service was great. We made our reservation online through their website and put down we are celebrating our anniversary. They printed a special page for celebrating our anniversary.
After we had our main, we got complementary desert
They also took a picture for us to take home
It was a lovely evening. 

I have been playing a game called Draw Something on my phone. A game that required some drawing skill which I don't have much and you also have to guess what the other person drawing too.
Here is a picture of people drew Lady GaGa

I was on a baking spree the other day. I baked Banana bread, raspberry and chocolate chip muffin and some cookies too

No comments:

Post a Comment